Become One with the World and Live Green
Are you looking for help becoming Green? Help lowering your carbon footprint? Saving money? Improving your health? Are you wondering what being green really is? At Naturally Bubbly you will find many simple, inexpensive and eco friendly green living tips and advice to help you achieve your goals.
Some Highlights at Naturally Bubbly
Get Started on Your New Greener Lifestyle – Easy Green LIving Tips!
• Use the safest cleaning product possible (hot water is number one on that list)
• Use the least amount of cleaning product needed to get the job done.
• Keep the cleaning kit/shelf small. You don’t need a different cleaning product for every surface!
• Research all commercial consumer cleaning products before using (including the ones called ‘non-toxic’, ‘environmentally friendly’, ‘natural’ etc.)
• Aerosol sprays
• Petroleum products, if possible, since so many products are manufactured using petroleum it’s impossible right now to completely let go of these. Gas, for instance, is a petroleum product we still need for which there is no better* current replacement.
*biofuels are not a reasonable replacement for petroleum fuels, imho!
Renee Loux sums up well how to determine if a so called green product is really a green product in her introduction to Easy Green Living,
“Consider the life cycle of a product. First, what is it made with (renewable or nonrenewable materials)? Second, how is it made (the impact of its manufacture and transport)? Third, how does it affect us when it’s used (safe or harmful)? And fourth, what happens to it when we’re done with it (biodegradable or not)?”
TAKE ACTION! COME ON LET’S GO GREEN RIGHT NOW! LIVING GREEN IS THE BEST WAY TO LIVE!